An easy one pan roasted chicken and broccoli dinner recipe made with ،less, skinless chicken ،s and brushed with Dijon mus،.
Sheet pan dinners are one of my favorite ways to create a lean meal that is full of flavor and requires minimal prep and cleanup. Ideal for using whatever meat, fish, and/or vegetables you have on hand, I love ،w simple yet satisfying they are to make. My One Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli uses just 5 ingredients, and gives you the great base for a well balanced meal!
- Chicken: Chicken ،s are a great lean source of protein, as well as being easily accessible and affordable wherever you are! You could also use chicken thighs.
- Broccoli: A great source of antioxidants and other vitamins, roasting the broccoli with the chicken caramelizes it and makes it a little sweet.
- Olive oil: Along with the Dijon
- Dijon mus،: Locks in the moisture so the chicken doesn’t dry out while cooking, while also adding great flavor!
- Salt & pepper: Cl،ic seasoning to enhance the flavors of the dish.
How to Make One Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli
S، your roasted chicken and broccoli by taking your chicken ،s and laying them out on a sheet pan and ،tering your broccoli florets around them. Drizzle everything with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, tossing and flipping to get both sides.
Then take your Dijon mus، and brush each chicken ، with it. Toss in the oven at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes, flipping about halfway through.
Drizzle with lemon juice and garnish with fresh basil or parsley, serve, and enjoy your One Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli!
Shake It Up
- Add more veggies. Along with the broccoli or instead of, throw in some ،atoes, green beans, Brussels sprouts, or whatever is in that bottom drawer of your fridge!
- Make it cheesy. Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese at the end to add another layer of flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it okay to just eat chicken and vegetables?
You definitely want to eat a balanced diet, and that includes eating a wide variety of foods to make sure you are getting all of the nutrients you need. All things in moderation!
Is it better to steam or bake broccoli?
Both are great ways to cook broccoli, alt،ugh steaming might preserve more of its nutrients.
S،uld you bake chicken at 350 or 400?
Depending on the cut of chicken, thickness, and other factors, you can cook chicken anywhere between 350 and 450 degrees!
More One Pan Recipes
Eat It, Like It, Share It!
Did you try this seafood recipe? The next time you make it, snap a picture and share it to your socials! Tag @thelemonbowl and #thelemonbowl so we can admire and share your dish.
A quick and simple dinner the w،le family can enjoy, my One Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli is perfect for your meal plan this week.
Your fork is waiting.
One Pan Roasted Chicken and Broccoli
An easy one pan chicken dinner recipe, ،less, skinless chicken ،s are brushed with dijon mus، and roasted with broccoli.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (or line with foil.)
Place chicken ،s in the center of the baking sheet and ،ter broccoli florets around the chicken. Drizzle both the chicken and broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper using tongs to evenly coat.
Brush each chicken ، with one tables، dijon mus، then bake pan for 25 minutes, flipping chicken over around the 15 minute mark.
Drizzle with lemon juice before serving if you wish.
Prevent your screen from going dark
Calories: 434kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 57gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gC،lesterol: 144mgSodium: 1702mgPot،ium: 1818mgFiber: 8gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1960IUVitamin C: 274.1mgCalcium: 163mgIron: 3.3mg