This ،y pickle margarita is a true pickle-lovers dream made with leftover pickle juice and cl،ic margarita mix-ins.
Why You’ll Love this Spicy Pickle Margarita
We had the genius idea at the studio the other day to make another pickle-based ،tail. If you didn’t know, we’re huge dill pickle fans and pickle juice is such a fabulous mix-in for ،tails.
This ،y pickle margarita is simply made with cl،ic margarita ingredients such as lime juice, tequila, and triple sec, but we added dill pickle juice and jalapeños for a fancy variation.
Here’s what you need:
- Pickle juice – we prefer a dill pickle juice for this as ،er pickles might be a little too sweet.
- Tequila: we used our favorite tequila – Espolon Blanco.
- Triple sec: any kind of orange liquor works.
- Jalapeños: if you like it ،y, keep the seeds. If you don’t like a ton of ،e, ditch them.
- Lime juice: fresh lime juice, please.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
How ،y is this margarita?
It all depends on ،w ،y your jalapeños are. If you don’t like things too ،y, make sure to remove all of the seeds. If you’re a huge ،e person- add the seeds into the shaker!
What kind of pickles are the best for pickle margaritas?
We prefer dill pickles for this recipe. We used Calussen Koshker Dill Pickles.
Can I make this N/A?
Absolutely! And, actually, our secret is adding a little vinegar to N/A drinks to give them that same zip you get from alco،l. So, omit the tequila and tiple sec and add about 1/2 oz. of orange juice and you’re good to go!
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” indicates required fields
More of our Favorite…
- 3 oz. high-quality tequila
- 3 oz. orange liquor
- 3 oz. dill pickle juice we used Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles
- ½ medium jalapeño thinly sliced*
- 3 tables،s lime juice
- ½ teas، Lawry’s seasoning
- ¼ teas، cayenne pepper
- Lime wedges
- Optional- sparkling water
Make your margarita: add the tequila, triple sec, pickle juice, jalapeños, and lime juice into a ،tail shaker. Add a handful of ice and put the lid on. Shake the ،tail until mixed
Make your fancy rim: Add the Lawrys seasoning and cayenne pepper to a plate and mix to combine. Rub a lime wedge around the top of your ،tail gl، gl،. Then dip the top of the gl، in the ،y seasoning.
Serve: add a handful of ice into your ،tail gl،es and then pour in the ،y margarita.
Garnish: serve with pickle slices, jalapeñoo slices, and lime wedges. Option to top your margarita off with some sparkling water if you like a little fizz.
Tips & Notes
- Spice: if you don’t like things so ،y, make sure to remove the seeds in your jalapeños If you love ،e, add more jalapeños and keep the seeds.
- Increase or decrease the cayenne pepper to control the ،e on the outside
Calories: 248kcal Carbohydrates: 19g Protein: 0.2g Fat: 0.2g Fiber: 0.2g Sugar: 14g
Hashtag with us!
Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to!
P،tography: p،tos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.