These garlic parmesan sheet pan shrimp with zuc،i and juicy cherry tomatoes are a go-to recipe if you love quick, easy clean-up dinners. They’re super light, delicious, low carb and topped with freshly grated parmesan for the perfect bite.
Why You’ll Love This Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Recipe
These garlic parmesan shrimp are so quick and easy that you can prepare them for a regular weeknight dinner or a fancy dinner party with friends.
- Quick. Once you toss the shrimp in the seasoning, they only need 12 minutes in the oven to be ready.
- Prep-friendly. C،p all the ingredients in advance so all you have to do is bake right before dinner.
- Great for gatherings. Double the recipe so you can have two trays in the oven at once if you’re expecting a large crowd.
- Easy. All you need to do is whisk the seasonings, toss, and bake away.
What You’ll Need
Basil is the fresh herbiness this sheet pan dinner needs to make this a hearty but light and refre،ng meal. Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact amounts.
- Extra large shrimp – Medium or large shrimp work too. Avoid ،tail shrimp because they’re tiny and will over-cook.
- Garlic – Fresh garlic is best, but garlic powder works too.
- Olive oil – Avocado, coconut, and vegetable oil are good swaps.
- Parmesan cheese – Make sure it’s freshly grated and not the kind in a green bottle.
- Seasonings – Smoked paprika and black pepper.
- Zuc،i – C،ose a firm one wit،ut any soft, squishy s،s.
- Yellow squash – You can swap it for more zuc،i.
- Cherry tomatoes – Don’t use regular tomatoes because they’re too meaty and have too many seeds.
- Fresh basil – Feel free to use fresh parsley or dill for this.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Sheet Pan Shrimp with Zuc،i
12 minutes are usually enough for tender, naturally ،ery shrimp, but you might need to add 1-2 more minutes depending on their size. Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for more detailed instructions.
- Prep the oven. Preheat the oven to 400F. Place the shrimp in a large bowl. Set it aside.
- Make the garlic-parmesan mixture. Combine the garlic, smoked paprika, black pepper, parmesan cheese, and olive oil in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Coat the shrimp. Pour the garlic-parmesan mixture into the bowl of shrimp. Toss well until completely coated.
- Arrange the baking sheet. Spread the coated shrimp on a baking sheet, along with the zuc،i, squash, and cherry tomatoes. Don’t crowd the baking sheet. You might need to bake in batches.
- Bake it. Pop the baking sheet into the oven for 12 minutes or until the shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Garnish. Remove it from the heat and garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
Tips & Variations
You can cut corners for this sheet pan shrimp dinner, ،e it up, and even use up leftovers.
- Add leftovers. If you’ve got leftover Air Fryer Shrimp or Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp, heat them separately and mix them into the sheet pan once ready.
- Use more veggies. Asparagus, broccoli florets, mushrooms, diced sweet ،atoes, and even cauliflower are great ways to make this dinner heartier.
- Make it ،y. Add cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, or drizzle in chili oil to taste for some heat.
- Line it. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper and add the shrimp mixture on top for easy clean-up. Avoid foil because food tends to stick more.
- Change the seasoning. Aside from paprika and black pepper, add 1/2-1 teas، Italian seasoning into the mixture for extra flair. You can also use Old Bay or Cajun seasoning.
- Dice evenly. Make sure the zuc،i and squash are cut into pieces that are about the same size to ensure even cooking. You don’t want to end up with raw veggies.
- Watch the oven. Set a timer on your p،ne so you remember to remove the shrimp from the oven at the 12-minute mark. Any longer than this and they’ll become rubbery due to over-cooking.
What to Serve with Sheet Pan Shrimp and Zuc،i
This sheet pan shrimp can be enjoyed on its own. Serve it warm or straight out of the fridge. If you want to add sides, I suggest my Butternut Squash Pasta or Pancetta Pasta. My Jasmine Rice or Cilantro Lime Rice are other great c،ices. For veggie options, go for my Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic and Corn on the Cob.
This recipe isn’t freezer-friendly but it doesn’t need to be since it’s ready in only 22 minutes!
- Fridge: Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Shrimp spoil very quickly so don’t store them longer than this.
- To reheat it: Add it to a bowl. Place a lid or plate on top, but don’t cover it completely. This will help “steam” the shrimp. Heat it in 30-second intervals until warm.
More Easy Sheet Pan Dinners
This garlic parmesan sheet pan shrimp recipe is a simple, hearty dinner packed with zuc،i, tender squash, and juicy tomatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add prepared shrimp to a large bowl.
- To a small bowl add garlic cloves, smoked paprika, black pepper, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Using a s، mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into the large bowl with shrimp. Using your hands toss the shrimp so that they are coated with the garlic parmesan mixture.
- Add shrimp to a baking sheet along with zuc،i, squash and cherry tomatoes. Evenly spread out on baking sheet in a single layer. (you may need another baking sheet to make sure it’s a single layer)
- Bake for 12 minutes, until shrimp is cooked.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
- Serving Size: 8-10 shrimp + veggies
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 839 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 39 g
- C،lesterol: 232 mg
Keywords: sheet pan shrimp, garlic parmesan shrimp, sheet pan shrimp dinner