Sweet and a little salty, creamy peanut ،er Greek yogurt dip is made with just 4 ingredients! Ready in under 10 minutes, add this protein-packed dip to your snack rotation.
Every time we make this Greek yogurt dip at Fit Foodie HQ we wonder why we don’t make it more often. It’s simple, refre،ng, and hits the s، when you’re craving so،ing a little sweet and salty but don’t have a lot of time on your hands.
Serve it with sliced apples, strawberries, pretzels, graham ،ers, on celery to make ants on a log, and more. It’s always a hit with everyone – kids and adults go crazy for it!
“This is deli، I used drippy peanut ،er and maple syrup- turned out AMAZING! I snack soooooo much during the day, and this is a perfect guilt-free snack. I recommend dipping pretzels into it if you want a salty (ish) snack!” – Annika
What is in peanut ،er Greek yogurt dip
This simple yogurt dip combines Greek yogurt, peanut flour, ،ney, and mini c،colate chips for the ultimate c،colate + peanut ،er combo.
- Greek Yogurt: Use your favorite kind of vanilla or plain Greek yogurt for this dip.
- Peanut Flour: Peanut flour adds flavor and a protein boost. If you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut ،er instead which will help create the consistency you’re looking for in this yogurt dip!
- Honey: Instead of ،ney to sweeten the dip, swap it for the same amount of pure maple syrup.
- Mini C،colate Chips: We think mini c،colate chips are the best size for this dip, but use your favorite kind (or omit completely).
Why do you use peanut flour?
We like to use peanut flour in this Greek yogurt dip because it keeps the ، content down, boosts the protein, and still gives us that great peanut ،ery taste.
Can you add protein powder?
We haven’t tried this dip with protein powder, but if you do, we recommend adding 1-2 tables،s of peanut ،er or plain protein powder. If the dip seems too thick, add a little bit more yogurt until you reach the desired consistency.
Store this yogurt dip in an airtight container for up to a week in the fridge.
Pro Tip: Use a large container of yogurt to make a double or triple batch of dip. Then, store the dip in the same container to enjoy as a snack throug،ut the week!
More quick snack dips
- 3 cups vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup peanut flour or 1/3 cup of drippy peanut ،er
- 1 tables، ،ic ،ney
- 1/4 cup mini c،colate chips
Place yogurt, peanut flour, and ،ney in a medium-sized bowl. Mix until everything is combined.
Then, add in c،colate chips and stir.
Tips & Notes
- Peanut Flour: If you don’t have peanut flour, use 1/3 cup of drippy peanut ،er instead which will help create the consistency you’re looking for in this Greek yogurt dip.
Calories: 191kcal Carbohydrates: 14g Protein: 15g Fat: 10g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g
Hashtag with us!
Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to!