Our One-Pot Lasagna Pasta comes together with a super simple sauce made with premade creamy tomato soup, your favorite noodle, and ground beef. Then, it’s topped with whipped cottage cheese to round it out.
Say ،o to the dinner that looks ultra fancy, but is actually super simple to make and only requires one ، –> Creamy Lasagna Pasta! The secret to this easy dinner idea? Well, there’s a few!
- The pasta simmers in the sauce, only requiring one ،.
- The sauce is made with pre-made soup for ease and extra flavor.
- We used whipped cottage cheese instead of ricotta.
What You Need for One-Pot Lasagna Pasta
- Ground beef
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- Shredded cheese
- Whipped cottage cheese
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Subs،ues & Variations
As you know, lasagna can be extremely customizable and so is this lasagna pasta. Here are a few ideas to switch up your dinner:
Meat: feel free to swap the meat for any kind of ground meat such as Italian sausage, pork, or turkey.
Soup: you can really use any kind of creamy tomato-based soup. We loved this with Pacific Foods Red Pepper and Tomato, but you can also use a basic creamy tomato.
Noodles: we highly recommend a long noodle for this recipe. We loved using Fusilli Col Buco, but linguini or spaghetti works too.
Cheese: we’ve been on a cottage cheese kick, but if you’d like to keep this pasta more traditional to lasagna, swap it for whipped ricotta cheese.
Store any leftover lasagna pasta in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-5 days. As your pasta sits and chills, it will thicken. So, before you reheat, you may need to add a splash of liquid such as broth to thin it out a،n.
Our families loved this pasta topped with more parmesan and fresh herbs alongside a baguette and caesar salad. If you’re looking to serve this with more veggies, try our air fryer Brussels sprout salad, sauteed green beans, or asparagus salad.
One-Pot Lasagna Pasta
One Pot Lasagna Pasta is a true dinner hero. The noodles simmer right in the sauce (which is cartooned soup) with ground beef and it’s topped with whipped cottage cheese to make it taste just like lasagna!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 teas، sea salt separate
- ½ medium white onion minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 teas،s Italian seasoning separated
- ⅓ cup dry red wine we used pinto noir
- 4 cups Pacific Foods tomato and roasted red pepper soup the w،le container
- 8 oz. long pasta we used Long Fusilli Col Buco (linguini works too)
- 11 oz. 2% cottage cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teas، red pepper flakes
- 2 tables،s minced fresh parsley
Heat a large Dutch oven or ، over medium/high heat. Add the ground beef and ½ teas، of salt to the ، and partially cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the onions, garlic, remaining salt, and 2 teas،s of Italian seasoning to the beef and stir to combine. Let the beef cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
Deglaze the ، with the red wine and s،e the brown bits from the bottom of the ،.
Next, add the tomato soup and ⅓ cup of water to the ،. Bring the soup to a boil.
Once boiling, add the pasta to the ، and turn the heat to medium. Let the pasta cook, stirring periodically to make sure the pasta isn’t sticking to the bottom of the ،. Stirring the pasta will also ensure the pasta will cook evenly.* This process will take around 15 minutes, depending on the noodles.
While the pasta is cooking, whip the cottage cheese in a food processor until smooth. Add the parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, and the remaining Italian seasoning. Pulse until combined.
Once the pasta has cooked to al dente, remove from heat. Top the pasta with the blended cheese and mix until combined.
Garnish with parsley and more parmesan cheese and enjoy.
Tips & Notes
- Any creamy tomato soup will work for this recipe. Just keep in mind that the taste of the dish depends on what soup is used.
- We ،d this recipe using both Long Fusili Col Buco and linguine. Any type of pasta will likely work, but we have only ،d this recipe with long noodles.
- If you use a thicker noodle or more than 8 oz. pasta you will need more liquid. Add enough water or soup so all the pasta is covered.
- Add more ،e to this dish by adding more pepper flakes.
Calories: 777kcal Carbohydrates: 72g Protein: 44g Fat: 33g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 17g
P،tography: p،tos taken in this post are by Erin from The Wooden S،et.