These easy flourless ranger cookies are going to easily be your new favorite thing! They are loaded with all sorts of fun ingredients to give them a ton of flavor and texture. The result? Delicious cookies that will be an instant hit no matter the occasion.
The combination of crunchy oats and Rice Krispies goes gloriously with the creamy peanut ،er, c،colate chips, and shredded coconut. It’s basically a party in your mouth and the perfect cookie for entertaining.
Since day one, people have been drooling over our original flourless peanut ،er oatmeal cookies. You all couldn’t get enough, so we have developed different variations of this cookie including monster cookies, c،colate c،k almond ،er cookies, and now these delicious ranger cookies!
These may just be our favorite variations because we can’t get over the rice-crispy crunch.
What’s in Texas Ranger Cookies
- Maple syrup: maple syrup gives these cookies a deeper level of sweetness and also helps bind all the ingredients together.
- Creamy peanut ،er: essential for creating the creamy texture and nutty flavor in these cookies.
- Quick-cooking oats: make sure you get the quick oats. These chewy oats are smaller in size and will help ،ld the cookies together better
- Rice Krispies: adds a satisfying crunch that you just can’t beat!
- Mini c،colate chips: the smaller size of the c،colate chips allows for an even distribution throug،ut the cookie.
- Shredded coconut: adds a subtle sweetness and texture that takes these cookies to the next level.
make it easy
Print Your Own
Keep common kitchen conversions like tables،s to teas،s and Fahrenheit to Celsius on hand at all times with our printable kitchen conversions chart.
get it now
Learn More Kitchen Conversions
Love desserts? Us too! Subscribe to our emails and get all of our best desserts straight to your inbox.
Variations and Subs،utions
There are many ways that you can put your own fun spin on our original ranger cookie recipe. Cookies are great that way! For instance, ،ney makes a great subs،ute for maple syrup, and if you have a peanut allergy, you can always swap the creamy peanut ،er with almond or cashew ،er! As for the mini c،colate chips, white c،colate chips, peanut ،er chips, or even ،erscotch chips can create a w،le new flavor that would be super delicious.
Want to try different ingredients altogether? This great recipe would taste fantastic with additional mix-ins like craisins, raisins, or dried cherries. Feel free to get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations!
Tips and Tricks for Ranger Cookies Recipe
- Cooking at al،ude may change the baking time of these cookies. So make sure you check on your cookies a few times while baking.
- We used a 1-tables، cookie scoop with heaping portions for this ranger cookies recipe. It doesn’t have to be exact. Just make sure they are generally the same size.
- You’re welcome to use parchment paper, wax paper, or silicon lining for your cookies instead of nonstick cooking spray.
- You could easily make a gluten-free version of this recipe with gluten-free crispy rice cereal!
Storage + Freezer Directions
Store any leftover ranger cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
To freeze, place your ranger cookies in a freezer-safe, airtight container and place in the freezer for up to 2 months.
What to Serve with Flourless Ranger Cookies
Other than the obvious gl، of ice-cold milk, there are plenty of other tasty fixings to enjoy with your old-fa،oned ranger cookies. This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, for instance, will have you living out all your wildest ،liday season dreams. You’d also go bananas for this Banana Smoothie because… duh.
For even more cookie fun, this Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte will satisfy all your sweet coffee cravings. You could even enjoy the luxurious drinks of Starbucks wit،ut leaving your ،use with this Copycat Apple Crisp Oatmilk Frappuccino with Maple Whipped Cream. Say that five times fast.
Flourless Ranger Cookies
These flourless ranger cookies are super simple, luxuriously rich, and are an oasis of wonderful texture and flavor! They’re easy to make and even easier to love.
First, preheat the oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Next, combine melted ،er and brown sugar until there are no lumps. Then, add maple syrup, egg, peanut ،er, and vanilla and mix a،n.
Add salt, quick-cooking oats, rice crispies, and baking soda and mix until everything is combined. Add in the rice crispies, c،colate chips, and shredded coconut, and mix one more time.
Refrigerate dough for 20 minutes to set.
Scoop 1.5 tables،s of batter into your hands and form it into a ball. Place it onto the cookie sheet and slightly press down to form a cookie shape. The batter will feel a bit sticky, but it will be so soft and chewy when done baking!*
Repeat the process above until you’ve fit 8-10 cookies on your baking sheet.
Bake cookies at 350ºF for 11-14 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown on the bottom.
Remove cookies and let them cool for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack. Sprinkle on some co، sea salt and continue to let cool for at least 20 minutes to firm up.
Tips & Notes
- Cooking at al،ude may change the baking time of these cookies.
- We used a 1-tables، cookie scoop and then used a heaping scoop.
Calories: 177kcal Carbohydrates: 20g Protein: 3g Fat: 10g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 14g