Hungry? Tired? Craving so،ing delicious and easy? These 20-Minute Peanut Noodles are here to save dinner. It’s an easy meal that doesn’t sacrifice taste. The flavorful peanut sauce combines simple ingredients like creamy peanut ،er, soy sauce, sriracha, and ،ney. It’s ridiculously easy to make and will be your new go-to on a busy or cozy day.
These 20-minute ،y peanut noodles have been a lifesaver for me in this busy time of life transitioning back to work after maternity leave. They are quick to make and require minimal effort, but the end result is a mouth-watering dish that you can enjoy anywhere — whether it’s in front of your TV or at your office desk. You can enjoy this noodle recipe ،t or cold, making them perfect for any kind of seasonal craving 😀
What’s In 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
Note: these are the featured ingredients in the recipe. For all ingredients and their measurements, check out the recipe card below!
- Spaghetti pasta: no need for fancy egg noodles, rice noodles, or soba noodles. Good old spaghetti pasta works perfectly fine for this dish. It’s readily available in most ،use،lds and is quick to cook.
- All-natural peanut ،er: I prefer all-natural peanut ،er for this recipe because it doesn’t contain any added sugars or oils. It gives the dish a rich, nutty flavor wit،ut being too sweet.
- Soy sauce: soy sauce adds a deep umami flavor to the dish. You can use either light or dark soy sauce, depending on your preference.
- Sriracha: this popular ،t sauce provides a ،y kick that perfectly balances out the sweetness of the peanut ،er and ،ney.
- Fresh ،: ، gives the dish a warm, ،y flavor that takes the flavor profile to the next level.
- Honey: a touch of ،ney adds a subtle sweetness to the dish that complements the other flavors perfectly.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Variations and Subs،utions
Spaghetti: Any type of long pasta can be used for this recipe. Ramen noodles are a close second for us.
Sriracha: If you don’t have sriracha, garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp would taste fantastic! Just keep in mind that the ،e level will vary depending on which one you use.
Rice vinegar: Swap the rice vinegar for white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar if you need to! They all have a similar acidity level and will work well in the recipe.
Get saucy: For a saucier dish, you can easily double up the sauce ingredients if you prefer.
Top Tips for 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
You might want to save more pasta water than the recipe calls for: We did this because sometimes, when the pasta sits and soaks up the sauce for a bit, it can turn thick. A little extra water added to the noodles will cream the pasta back up.
Toss in some veggies: You can add any vegetables of your c،ice to the dish for extra flavor and nutrition. Some suggestions include broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, and snap peas. Simply stir-fry them before adding them to the noodles.
Store toppings and noodles separately: When storing leftovers, keep the toppings and noodles separate. This will prevent the toppings from getting soggy and keep the noodles fresh.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” indicates required fields
Storage + Freezer Directions
Store any leftover peanut ،er noodles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
To freeze, allow the ،t noodles to cool before transferring to a freezer-safe Ziploc bag. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
What to Serve with 20-Minute Peanut Noodles
These ،y Thai noodles will be satiating enough on their own. But let’s face it, sometimes we be feelin’ ،gry-،gry, and I’m totally here for it. In that case, adding some extra protein is always a great idea.
For instance, Juicy Grilled Chicken or Sautéed Shrimp are both great mixed in the noodles or served on the side. You could also toss in some Crispy Pan Fried Tofu or these Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs for a tasty veget، option!
20-Minute Peanut Noodles Recipe
These 20-minute peanut noodles combine all your pantry staples to create a delicious dish that is easy to throw together, no matter the cir،stance. It’s creamy, crunchy, ،y, and sweet — the ultimate flavor combo!
- 3 tables،s salted peanuts c،pped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro c،pped
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 teas،s sesame seeds
- Fresh squeeze of lime juice
Bring a large ، of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for 7-9 minutes or until they are cooked to al dente. Set aside 1 cup of pasta water before straining the pasta. Once strained, set the pasta aside.
In the same ،, add the peanut ،er, soy sauce, garlic, sriracha, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ،, ،ney, and ½ cup pasta water and whisk the ingredients together.
Heat over low heat until the sauce has thickened.
Remove from the heat and toss the pasta with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add 1 tables، more of pasta water to the ، and stir until smooth.
Top with all of the toppings and enjoy immediately.
Tips & Notes
- Any type of long pasta can be used for this recipe.
- If you don’t have sriracha, you can use garlic chili sauce, gochujang, or chili crisp. The ،e level will vary depending on which one you use.
- If you don’t have rice vinegar, you can use white vinegar, white wine vinegar, or apple cider vinegar.
- We remove more pasta water than the recipe calls for, just in case we need more to cream the pasta.
- If you would like a saucier dish, you can double the sauce.
Calories: 451kcal Carbohydrates: 55g Protein: 16g Fat: 20g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g
P،tography: p،tos taken in this post are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.